Guidelines & tips
- No linking to online / active RP sites. No advertising.
- Remember that we have a system in place that will alert members if you have posted / PM'd them; there is no need to remind them.
- Avoid rapidly flashing / strobing / jumping / optical illusion GIFs (ie those likely to cause seizures).
- Do not post NSFW images in the cbox; you can link to them or similar content, but be sure it is clearly labeled NSFW.
- If you miss an admin, or you're a member with an involved question: you can ask here or report layout problems here.
For those among us way behind on movies / television / reading lists. To censor spoilers in the cbox simply wrap them as such:
|Sean Bean is [x]a human spoiler[/x]|
Want to use a gif? Click the link that says 'smilies' in the lower right-hand corner of the c-box. We are not currently accepting any more suggestions for default GIFs.Custom GIFs
Not impressed with out collection of magical moving images? Use one of your own with the following code: (even works for static images)
|[IMG]Link to GIF here[/IMG]|
Click 'profile' in the lower right-hand corner. This protects your name, lets you delete your last post when necessary, and lets you bypass the captcha when we're dealing with spam and have to turn it on.Word Filters
Certain words change into other words
when you use them. Collect them all! (Only don't, some of them are awful.)
Cbox Identification pronoun distinguishers: ✖ he / ★ they / ✚ non-binary / ✱ she
Hover over a message to learn the correct pronouns to use when addressing the person who posted it; icons are varied in shape and colour to help you better distinguish between them. To learn more about a member click here
to search for their introduction (which will go into specifics if necessary).
If you want your name to automatically have one of these keys in front of it make sure to post an introduction
// I use the first set of pronouns listed; if that doesn't work for you reach our to @Mobo
and we will change it.