A new phase is on the horizon
- hold on tight, stuff is going d o w n!
Guests, we are not currently accepting any new characters unless you already have an intern account (here or on Discord).
Interns, we recommend that before this next phase you begin the process of wrapping up any plots you wish to complete.
Our records indicate that this account has been retired. Visit the Graveyard
to pay your respects and / or learn the details surrounding the death of any associated participants. If this is your account and you'd like to request a restoration, contact a staff member
Test Subject Walter Welles
lvl ( ? )
he / him / his
They're here, and i'm gonna prove it.
Now Online ★ Monitored by Intern Nessie
Walter Welles is now Offline
he / him / his
R&D+ Key Card
Below this point for Intern eyes only.
About Walter Welles
Intern's Participant Assignments
Local TimeAug 16 2018, 04:24 PM
How'd you find us?No Information
The subjects eyes are brown. His hair is grey/white at this point in time. Many long nights spent up late have led to dark under eyes. The subject stands 6'2" tall. The subject is 63 years old. His build is lacking, obviously not in shape, like his younger days. One distinguishable mark, left by our prod from previous experiment in 2015, located on lower back.
Areas of Potential
- Inherently good - Subject has a good soul. He looks for the good in others. Subject would give the shirt off his back for someone else. Subject cares a lot about those he is close to. Although his work often gets in the way of him being able to show this affection to it's full extent. The subject works hard to expose wrong doing and share with people the hidden truth. We do exist and we are HERE.
- Honest - Subject always tells the truth, even when it hurts. Hence his divorce from his wife. His mission came first. Subject needed to decode crop circle 9970164. Even though he is telling, what he thinks is the truth, many people do not believe him.
- Adventurous - Subject is always "down to clown." Subject spends most of his time putting himself in dangerous situations. The truth is out there, and he's willing to go anywhere to find it. He's never said "No" to a dangerous mission.
Known Risk Factors
- Self Destructive/Depreciating -Subject is extremely hard on himself. Especially after his wife left him. His heart was broken, but he chose to continue on in the name of science. Subject often self medicates with alcohol. Adding to his inauthenticity.
- Anxious - Subject has high functioning anxiety. Prone to profuse sweating, occasional stammering and vomiting. Subject is a perfectionist and can spend hours working on a few small details. He awakes in the middle of the night to us and also thoughts/actions of the past that he regrets. Sleep apnea and paralysis are common.
- Disorganized - Subject is extremely disorganized. He is constantly losing and misplacing things. This makes cover up recon easier in the long run. However, he does keep one journal on his persons at all time. Coveting only the most important information he has gathered so far.
©23-March 18 Nessie, last active Jun 26 2018, 07:03 PM (Offline)