Our records indicate that this account has been retired. Visit the Graveyard
to pay your respects and / or learn the details surrounding the death of any associated participants. If this is your account and you'd like to request a restoration, contact a staff member
Test Subject Marco Galassi
lvl ( ? )
Cook @ The Canteen
he / him / his
"I won’t take a bullet for anyone because if I have time to jump in front of a bullet, you have time to move."
Now Online ★ Monitored by Intern Drea
Marco Galassi is now Offline
he / him / his
Cook @ The Canteen
Utility Key Card
Below this point for Intern eyes only.
About Marco Galassi
Local TimeMay 22 2018, 11:15 PM
How'd you find us?Through one of your lousy intern recruits.
Marco's looks come from being half-Italian, and a mix of Chinese, Irish, Indian Parsi, and Swedish ancestry. He has dark, thick hair with serious, brown eyes and thick eyebrows. He's five feet, eleven inches with a slim build. He has a small mole on his right cheek. He looks younger than his age (29). He has a permanently injured leg that makes it difficult to run.
Areas of Potential
- ASESTETIC EYE - Marco advertised as a freelance photographer in his free time, and had been hired to photograph weddings and shoot for small magazines. His dishes at "The Aroma" were often praised for their impressive arrangements. The street artists took notice of him after seeing the artwork he personally created for the restaurant.
- GOOD HAND-EYE COORDINATION - Needle-threading comes easy to Marco. As a child, he picked up piano which became a life-long hobby. As a teenager, he preformed card tricks that relied on the sleight of hand (and played way too many video games). It is on record that he had fired a pistol once, and it hadn't missed. It was no surprise to his family that he won culinary competitions for completing the most plate arrangements in record time. Oh, and did I mention he's ambidextrous?
- RESPECTS BOUNDARIES - Basically... he likes to mind his own damn business. This quality may be useful in an environment with restricted-access and potential public unrest. While some may see Marco's aloofness as a negative thing, his lack of curiosity had saved him a few times growing up in the tougher neighborhood. He may had modeled his habits after his family's belief that they were better than their surroundings. Little Marco had not minded as he played with his deck of cards up in his room.
Known Risk Factors
- HAS A BAD LEG - Marco walks with a slight limp that is not entirely noticeable...unless he needs to run. His running looks a bit like a gallop, and he is not capable of moving faster than a slow jog. Due to the nature of his injury, the only way to fix his leg would be to replace his leg for a cybernetic one. However, he refuses to get the procedure done despite people reaching out to him on the matter.
- NEGATIVE ATTITUDE - He does not seem happy, and it takes someone special, or something very amusing to make him laugh. At times it seems like he can complain about anything and everything. He also tends to catastrophize the worst. He appears to have his own interests in mind, and is not prone to go along with the crowd just for kicks.
- A BIT SELFISH - Marco is likely to throw those he doesn't know well under the bus to save his own life. He fears death, and does not have good impressions about clones. He can also be rude and sarcastic sometimes - he had only a few friends back on Earth, and only his closest friends held some significance in his life.
©29-July 17 Drea, last active Apr 17 2018, 07:41 PM (Offline)