Join Our Sharing Circle!
You don't have to suffer alone!
Wednesday Evenings & Sunday Afternoons @ The Library
#Who Needs "Professional Help" Anyway?
- Social Interaction: learn how to reintegrate into society by first trying yourself out on a bunch of other amnesic freaks-of-nature! ((1))
- Learning From Others: spot other people's weaknesses and think to yourself, "man, I sure am glad I'm not THAT guy!"
- Discussing Problems: practice articulation of forgotten words & concepts, feel pressured into sharing more about yourself than you really want to! ((2))
- Different Perspectives: expose yourself to the many different points-of-view of people who don't even remember those points-of-view. ((3))
- Comfort & Safety: feel secure sharing space with a jury of your peers. ((4))
- Access to Private Server: relax with 24-hour access to a private message board where you can post your thoughts, feelings, & symptoms. ((5))
- Snacks Provided: OK, but they're not that good, all right?
((1)) personality clashes, hostility, & disagreement between circle members not accounted for or even considered, really. Additionally, group may include allies, creepers, & perverts. There's no vetting.
((2)) while you'll never be required
exactly to participate in the various roleplaying exercises, trust falls, round robins, icebreakers, warmups, energizers, thought experiments, avant garde happenings, exercises in shock art, puppet shows, etc. you will be strongly encouraged to participate
by very enthusiastic
((3)) "different perspectives" may or may not refer subtly to different camera angles, which is to say: Channel 9 cameras may or may not be present
at any given moment
((4)) now seems like a really good time to tell you that there is actually currently no so-called "medical professional" involved
in the group
((5)) not actually private.
to be private, but someone coded it wrong. All anybody needs is the link
to access it.