Our records indicate that this account has been retired. Visit the Graveyard
to pay your respects and / or learn the details surrounding the death of any associated participants. If this is your account and you'd like to request a restoration, contact a staff member
Test Subject Dean Wade
lvl ( ? )
★ Medical Dispatch
he / him / his
sure could use a vacation from this b u l l s h i t
Now Online ★ Monitored by Intern bork
Dean Wade is now Offline
he / him / his
★ Medical Dispatch
R&D+ Key Card
Below this point for Intern eyes only.
About Dean Wade
Local TimeMay 22 2018, 11:21 PM
How'd you find us?prying open my third eye
brown / brown / 5'7" / cop body / a scorpion tattoo down his spine/lower back, and some pretty gnarly burn marks across his torso and upper legs/arms (intern was a completionist)
Areas of Potential
- COMMITTED - When Dean does a thing, Dean does *that thing*. Sometimes, to death (see: original copy of Dean). If it's a joke or an entire police career (which is basically the same thing, if you ask him), he'll buckle down and get the job done until there's no job left to be done, and then some. If he likes a thing, he's got the DVD/Blu-Ray collector's edition boxset director's cut with deleted scenes. It's the only way he knows how to be. This has also helped in his musical endeavors, which often take years to complete and involve exhibitionist elements such as body paint, wigs, and costumes up to and including: women's lingerie, an army major's outfit, and velour rhinestone-studded tracksuits paired with bald caps.
- PEOPLE SMART - Dean is a very observant guy, with top marks in Spotting Your Bullshit in all his cop academy classes and even better ones in the Creating Your Own Bullshit ones. Strength in the latter helps him with the former, since it's very rarely if ever that people are interacting with a version of Dean that's remotely genuine. In general he is very good at interpreting how best to handle a person or a situation, it's just a question of whether or not he'll actually do it.
- B U L L S H I T - Okay, but like, really, he's just good at it. He's been playing people to their faces for so long it's just the only way he really knows how to communicate so he's *good* at it. Most of his co-workers on the force would give you nearly completely conflicting accounts of his hobbies, personal relationships, and interests (with virtually none of them being accurate). Prank calls? Mastered. Impromptu scenes of drama for his own amusement? You better fuckin' believe it, Becky Ann.
Known Risk Factors
- INSINCERE - It's all bullshit all the time if Dean gets his way. While he does admit his true feelings to himself, and attempts to deal with them in private, this is really only because he's so repressed the rest of the time that it's become a survival mechanism. Regardless, his inability to be genuine has consistently barred him from developing meaningful relationships across the board.
- STUCK - The force of habit in him has become a real live force of nature that seems to keep him grounded in routine even when (sometimes especially when) it has become self-destructive or toxic to him. Though he was a cop on Earth who genuinely had good intentions, the main reason he was able to survive in the force at all was by placing the responsibility of carrying on the family tradition of being an officer on his shoulders and the weight was enough to keep him in the job 'til his dying day despite how toxic the job was to his psyche.
- SEVERE - For how jovially nihilistic he appears, Dean can make some pretty hard and fast judgment calls even if that means cutting off a family member completely or dumping a girlfriend like she's kryptonite. He's not especially proud of it, and it has earned him more than one series of ugly confrontations, but once you cross a line with him there's not really any going back.
©7-June 17 bork, last active Feb 13 2018, 04:07 AM (Offline)