Our records indicate that this account has been retired. Visit the Graveyard
to pay your respects and / or learn the details surrounding the death of any associated participants. If this is your account and you'd like to request a restoration, contact a staff member
Test Subject Harper Williams
lvl ( ? )
she / her / hers
I've danced with the Grim Reaper. He's as clumsy as hell.
Now Online ★ Monitored by Intern Drea
Harper Williams is now Offline
she / her / hers
R&D+ Key Card
Below this point for Intern eyes only.
Mention of Deaths
About Harper Williams
Local TimeJun 19 2018, 09:36 PM
How'd you find us?You knocked on my door.
Harper is on the shorter side at 5 foot 2. She has brown, curly hair and hazel eyes. She has permanent pen marked on the top of her left hand that tallies how many days she's had since a death.
Areas of Potential
- SURVIVOR SKILLS - The participant has seemingly beat the odds with the attempts made on her life. A paramedic back on Earth, she was often praised for her steadfast actions even in the most alarming situations. One time she had entered a burning building to save some occupants, one of which unfortunately did not make it. She also has had training as a lifeguard, in self-defense, and in survival skills. She will be a promising participant for the death study because she will try very hard not to die.
- POSITIVITY - If things are going well for her, Harper will seem like one of the happiest people in existence. Her first few deaths had impacted her negatively as it would with any person, but she adjusted to the situation twice as fast as the average person. Her ability to bounce back could stem from her coping mechanisms: her tendency to crack jokes, by getting wrapped up in the present (no pun intended....this is something she'd enjoy), and her fasination for the morbid. She was lucky to have grown up in an affluent neighborhood, but her household practiced avoidance,which may explain her tendency to seperate herself from certain situations.
- MEDICAL SKILLS - Some say Harper was made for the life of a paramedic with it's long hours and stressful environment. She had been an EMT for awhile, and recently finished her education before leaving Earth. Learning the trade was easy for her because she enjoyed her job. Once she had successfully stabilized herself after a near-miss attempt on her life with a t-shirt and paper clips.
Known Risk Factors
- EMOTIONALLY INSENSITIVE - Although Harper enjoys helping people, she sometimes feels like she can't relate or emphasize with the issues of others. Sometimes she'll goad people too far, or continue teasing someone until realizing the harm she had caused. Her bedside manner needs work as she'd crack insensitive jokes. Her longest relationship lasted a little over a year; she'd pull away and avoid the other person once things started getting serious.
- CHILDISH - She had been cited for being too silly on the job, but since her pranking and joking had no obvious risks, nothing came of it. She enjoys coming up with whimsical plays and random games, and she can become fixated on pet-projects for weeks on end. She'll picket and protest things that don't need protesting, and she'll dance in the street to music only in her mind.
- UNRELIABLE - Harper's motto is to take life as it comes, so she doesn't like thinking about the future. Unless someone's hurt, she may sometimes come late, or not at all. This usually occurs because she's fixated on a project and has lost track of time, or simply because she forgot.
©1-November 17 Drea, last active Jun 15 2018, 07:35 PM (Offline)