Our records indicate that this account has been retired. Visit the Graveyard
to pay your respects and / or learn the details surrounding the death of any associated participants. If this is your account and you'd like to request a restoration, contact a staff member
Test Subject Silas Alderin
lvl ( ? )
he / him / his
I don't know why but I guess it's got something to do with you
Now Online ★ Monitored by Intern Niki
Silas Alderin is now Offline
he / him / his
R&D+ Key Card
Below this point for Intern eyes only.
Depression/Substance Abuse/Death/Medical Descriptions
About Silas Alderin
Local TimeMay 23 2018, 01:22 AM
How'd you find us?Shine
6'3", 172 lbs, brown eyes, dark brown hair, strong build, pierced ears that have mostly healed closed, double sleeves of tattoos from shoulder to wrist in addition to two small stars tattooed on the lower left hip
Areas of Potential
- Strong empathetic tendencies; subject is generally sensitive to the emotions of others and tends toward sympathetic reactions and a strong comfort response.
- Hardworking; subject is not easily deterred from work or skill related goals, and views obstacles with almost blind perseverance, as if they are of no consequence or simply irrelevant to his end game.
- Charismatic; individual is superficially charming, good-humored, and enjoys light, bantering chatter and a good ribbing.
Known Risk Factors
- Emotionally unstable and self-destructive; internalizes perceived flaws and denies a full range of emotional sensation, despite experiencing deep, often crippling waves of longing, sadness, and isolation. Subject refuses to show weakness, though signs of anxiety are present. Does not cry in public, or alone.
- Heavily introverted; subject often does not assert his own needs and therefore suffers unnecessarily at the whims of others, most often unbeknownst to themselves. Vulnerable to emotional manipulation and "using" by more self-aware individuals.
- Hopeless; subject, though functional, does not foresee a positive future and therefore views positive relationships and occurrences as temporary and undependable. Avoids most instances of true interpersonal connection.
©15-January 18 Niki, last active Today at 12:23 am (Offline)