The biome is placed beneath a giant dome, with a projected sky that matches the simulated weather cycle, season and time of day. Each section is visibly divided, and can be locked down.
- Utility Public access Businesses that may be privatized.
- Medical Public access, appointments necessary for specialists No cost.
- R&D No public access without escort Research and Development. Workers are permitted at any time.
- Library Limited public access R&D has priority, some materials can only be accessed by R&D staff.
- Aquarium Semi-public Private sectors for species that require it, aquatic research and rehabilitation. (No public access for fish / energy farming section.)
★ ocean, no organic life or AI can pass beyond the dome
- Housing Requires access key No cost.
- Beach Public Access Ocean contains creatures cleared and released by the R&D.
- Park Public Access The only other section of TEDISON with "wild" creatures including: bugs, birds, and squirrels. This section does not project a simulated night sky, and instead opens up for what is presumably a view of space.
- Agriculture Requires access key Grows fresh produce for TEDISON; currently does not include any livestock.
- Guild Public access A cross between a community college and a community center.